Skip to main content

UPDATE...

... Yo.

June has passed and no new review or what-not. And there I was prattling about being consistent for once and keeping a regular writing schedule. Oops. I just thought about how I always never had a second post when I'm starting, so I guess I slacked on my third post, thinking that there'll be another one since I've broken my streak of first-and-last posts. Actually, I've been thinking about what to write here and all. I've got a pending blog draft for Ballroom e Youkoso and Ouran High School Host Club. I've got plans for OHSHC, and hopefully I'll be able to push through with it. For the former, I can't really come up with collages. The reason mainly because the art is indeed stunning and I've hit a wall on making collages. So, either upload that without collages or come up with at least one edit. I really liked the manga, too, and now that it's getting an anime adaptation, I can't let it receive less love than my first two posts. Well, I am speaking optimistically here. If everything goes as planned.

That's enough of talking to myself aloud. This post turned out to be some sort of "update." Just documenting how I've faired in this "blogging" business. I've been bothered by it for the past week, and thankfully, my conscience got the better of me to type all of this out.

To anyone reading this, thanks for reading till the end! I hope to see you in the next one!

P.S. I've decided to pick up learning Japanese again. Still in the 'kana' scripts though. But, still there's no harm in trying.

Comments